Since 1995, the Women’s Fund of Greater Green Bay, a fund of the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation, has given over $1.55 million to programs and projects of northeast Wisconsin nonprofit organizations that expand opportunities for women and girls.
Funding Priorities Include:
- Programs that encourage and develop self-esteem and leadership in women and girls, especially those ages 9-15.
- Programs uniquely designed or specifically geared to women or girls, or for their particular challenges or situations.
- Imaginative, results-oriented projects. These may be ongoing, expansions, or modifications of existing programs.
- Sustainable programs.
- Programs resulting in measurable, positive change in our community.
- Projects that demonstrate women and girls served are involved in planning and implementation of the projects and programs.